Representing New Jersey Clients Buying & Selling Property
Buying or selling a home will often be the largest and most significant purchase you will make in your life. It also involves the law of real property, which is unique and raises special issues of practice and problems not present in other transactions.
The Law Office of Joseph A. DiPiazza, LLC assists its residential real estate clients who are buying or selling property by reviewing contracts, preparing legal documents, attending closings, and protecting your rights and interests. Attorney Joseph DiPiazza, Esq. has performed hundreds of real estate transactions and will guide you and represent your interests from contract to closing.
Our firm provides legal help with all the various issues and processes involved in New Jersey real estate. This area of law can be complex; it is subject to many local, state, and federal laws, all of which can impact your transaction. Our attorney brings an abundance of experience across the spectrum of what you may encounter in your situation.
Our services include the following:
- Attorney Review. We routinely review real estate contracts to ensure that your rights are protected and that your responsibilities are clear.
- 1031 Exchange. We can help investors with this tax-deferral strategy.
- Closing. We ensure that all issues are properly handled in this final real estate event.
- Condominiums. We represent both buyers and sellers in these unique property purchases and sales.
- Deeds. We can prepare and review all types of deeds related to real property.
- Estate Purchases and Sales. We can guide you through the process of buying or selling a home that is estate owned.
- Home Inspections. These reports are essential to ensure full disclosure in sales. We can help you as a buyer or seller in this important step in property transactions.
- The Mortgage Process. This process can be complicated and stressful. Our firm can guide you through and ensure that it is satisfactorily completed.
- New Constructions. We can help you with the process of new construction throughout all the steps to the completion of the project.
- Open Public Records Act (OPRA). We can help you file requests and analyze property reports through this law.
- Title Insurance. Our attorney can help you with any issues arising from title reports.
- Use and Occupancy. We can design these legal agreements between tenants and owners according to your needs and objectives.
Because of our long experience, we can assist you with any issues related to real property. Because real estate involves a huge financial and often emotional investment, legal oversight and assistance can be invaluable. Let us resolve all your residential real estate matters so that you can move forward as an owner or investor with confidence and security.
Over 15 Years of Experience
Work Directly With Your Attorney
Client Focused Representation